Just the FAQs
- Are tickets required per person or per car?
You only need one ticket per car.
- Is this event rain or shine?
Yes! You can drive through in any weather and stay dry and warm in your car.
- Can I change the date of my ticket?
Yes- just send an email to ATLHolidayLights@gmail.com with your confirmation number and the new date and time you want to attend.
- How long will it take to drive through?
It will take approximately 30-45 minutes depending on the pace of the drivers in front of you. We ask that everyone drive slowly and be aware of those in front and behind you.
- Can I bring my bus, large van, limo, or camper?
No, large vehicles are not allowed. mini-vans, trucks and SUVs are the largest vehicles allowed through the festival of lights due to sharp turns. We also have a 9 foot maximum height. You will crash into our welcome arches and our check in tent if you have a vehicle over 9 feet.
- How many friends or family members can I bring?
Everyone in your vehicle must have a seatbelt on so you can bring as many people as you have seatbelts for.
- Can I bring family in the back of a pickup truck?
Unfortunately, everyone must be inside a vehicle with seatbelts on throughout the whole experience.
- Can I walk through the lights?
No, only vehicles are permitted through the lights show on driving nights.
- Can I drive my motorcycle through? Yes, you can drive a motorcycle through the lights.
- Can I ride my bicycle / scooter?
No, only motorized vehicles are allowed.
- Can I smoke throughout the drive?
We ask that you do not blow smoke out of your windows on site since cars will be in close proximity to you and driving at a slow pace.
- Can I go through more than one time?
Since tickets are sold for specific time slots, we won’t be able to accommodate requests for repeat trips in one night since other cars will be waiting their turn.
- What happens if I arrive after my scheduled time slot?
If you arrive late, we should be able to squeeze you in line upon your arrival.
- How can I find ATL Holiday Lights on social media? facebook.com/atlholidaylights
- Can I buy tickets on site?
Yes tickets will be sold on site, cash or credit. But we recommend buying in advance (Purchase tickets.)
- Do you offer any discounts?
No, unfortunately we do not have any discounts available but the weekday rate (Sunday – Thursday) is cheaper than the weekend rate (Friday and Saturday).
- Can I get out of my car for pictures or to get a closer look?
No, we need you to stay in your vehicle throughout the drive. No one is permitted to get out of their car so that we can prevent a huge bottleneck for the cars behind you.
- Where is Lakewood Amphitheater?
The address for your GPS is 2002 Lakewood Way SW, Atlanta, GA 30315. additional questions, please email: ATLHolidayLights@gmail.com